We recommend that you conduct each maintenance tip at least once through May, June, July, and August. This will ensure that your roof is in great shape during the year that produces the most heat and storm damage.
Roofs are at their most vulnerable during the summer months, so roof maintenance is crucial.
- Your shingles start curling up at the edges.
- You see bubbles in between tiles.
- The wood framing underneath begins to rot away due to prolonged moisture exposure.
1) Your shingles start curling up at the edges.
2) You see bubbles in between tiles.
3) The wood framing underneath begins to rot away due to prolonged moisture exposure.
This problem can lead to leaky roofs and eventually cause the roof structure to collapse if not addressed quickly enough.
Catch roof issues early.
Dowel Roofing is here to help you, Middle Tennessee!
Keep up the maintenance this summer by inspecting your roof regularly for any signs of trouble- you’ll be glad you did when cooler weather returns in the Fall!
The summer months don’t have to cause expensive repair bills. By just following these simple maintenance checks, you can save yourself a lot of trouble down the road. If you notice anything that concerns you, call for a professional inspection of your roof to check that everything is working correctly.